Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Key to March 5

Well, I told you I'd be back. I'm not really, but thought I'd put this here in the meantime.

(1.) Tina
(2.) Kerri
(3.) Annie
(4.) Junie
(5.) Sophia
(6.) Stephen
(7.) Bonnie
(8.) Dmitri
(9.) David
(10.) Paula
(11.) Stephanie
(12.) Bill
(13.) Nathan
(14.) Fran
(15.) Charles
(16.) Tim
(17.) Deb & Phyllis
(18.) Lynn
(19.) Sam
(20.) Rose
(21.) Robert
(22.) Matt
(23.) Lucinda
(24.) Tony
(25.) Don
(26.) my Beloved

I wouldn't be here without this list.

I'll be back. Soon, I hope. But work is hard. I promised you that it would be. But I miss you and hope I'll be back soon.

Love,
C

6 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Ah, the key....

I am especially happy for your #26...

madelyn said...

yay!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Im pleased all is going well. Miss you too!

holy chaos said...

miss you!

Anonymous said...

this is nice blog

Paula J Atkinson said...

Merry Christmas, Concetta.