Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Procrastination

Oh my gosh! I'm dawdling in blogland when I have so much work to do. I love being here, browsing, chatting, reading, laughing and being inspired - by you. Thank you all, new friends, old friends and friends yet to be. But I MUST get to work!

Like Alice's White Rabbit:

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!
No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

I run and then I hop, hop, hop, I wish that I could fly.
There's danger if I dare to stop and here's a reason why:

I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew.
Can't even say good-bye, hello,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

3 comments:

madelyn said...

well we shall wait -
you are worth it..

and in the meantime I will imagine
impossible things...

:)

holy chaos said...

work!? that is just no fun!!!!

i'm late,too

All Is Whole said...

Hey, its same as one of my composition i posted earlier.
Check thios out:

http://seeker-space.blogspot.com/2006/07/chase.html